What is an eCommerce website?
An eCommerce website is a website that allows users to buy and sell products online.
Simply put, a personal eCommerce website lets you add products, receive payments and offer shipping in your own territory. In that way, you can have your website bloom and prosper through the time.
20 Reasons Your Store Needs an eCommerce Website to Grow
For a business to grow it must consistently reach new clients and communicate effectively with present ones. If you have a physical storefront you’ve possibly recognize these two requirements for growth are not easily accomplished. Creating an eCommerce website allows a retail store to break-through the limitations a physical location presents, while increasing sales of its products
- Collect lead and customer data for email marketing.
- Reach new prospective customers through search engines.
- Increase visibility of store promotions.
- Allow prospective customers to shop where, how, and when they want.
- Ability to be open 24/7-with an eCommerce website.
- Better conversion rates-no matter how popular your brand is.
- Easier to set up-an eCommerce platform is definitely much easier to set up and run than an actual physical store.
- Less risk, by increased profitability-to manage and run an online store.
- AN eCommerce website expands the geographical reach of your company.
- AN eCommerce website is versatile.
- Worldwide, eCommerce is expected to grow by as much as 13 to 25 percent.
- The ability to earn while you sleep.
- It’s easy to get up and running.
- Eighty percent of the web population has made a purchase online.
- You can sell more to customers down the line.
- Lower your costs and raise your margins on sales.
- Save you a great deal of money in loss prevention costs.
- Sell your products nation / world wide.
- Customers can browse your products no matter where they are.
- Because it’s 2018!